Redirection...(secret message below)


This blog basically started out as one of those regular journal entries where a person will write his life out...then I started posting my abstract thoughts on it...& it seemed that this is exactly the direction I want this blog to take....Although I was less regular in posting them...and therefore the time lapse in the postings...frankly I had lost the password...the biggest reason...besides that I guess I got lazy...but now this is my public canvas... my obscure,abstract and vague domain...

I genrally write them as lyrics to songs that play in my head.There's a whole grunge/alt rock/metal studio running in my mind ...if I could record the sounds from my mind I would have atleast one saleable music album...but I guess its supposed to be just the soundtrack of my life...playing only in my mind.....my abstract mind!!

Popular Posts