Clear

Brought to life
In a closed encounter of a protected kind
Tried to rise
But I dint know how it would be on the other side


I stood the test of time
And I tried to find
Some everlasting peace of mind
To discover all the answers are left behind.


Nothing told me it was gonna be this way
Nothing  knew it was gonna be this way.
Everything tells me I ve gone astray
In this body I see that I have no strain.


I tried to escape
But the efforts just let me destroy the future
Every stage
Was playing out towards an endless disgrace


I should have tried to counterstrike
Cuz everyone was clever with everything to hide
Now I feel paranoid
Cuz am the only one who’s left behind

Now it seems like the ending is clear
Now it seems like the ending in near
Now it seems like the ending is clear
Now it seems like the ending in near

Popular Posts