LET

We have come to this point
Where the light that shines tears us apart
The distance speaks to our pain
You and I , we didn't even get a start.

So many fears and burning scars
Come on lets go, just get in the car
Dance with me and walk the sand
Let me take a picture while you hold my hand.
Let me let you let it go


Say hello to people, we think we know
let us promise each other that we will grow
Let me set it all, let me fire it up
Let me take off my clothes,let me bear my soul
Let me let you let it go


Let me ring your bell and runaway
let us have our first kiss in the summer rain
Let me decide when its ok
to walk out the door and fade away
Let me let you let it go


Let me find you at your vulnerable best
let me tell you the truth, let me change the rest
let me make it up by giving you all
Let me wonder if its too late
Let me let you let it go?



Popular Posts